[Tikievents] Belmont, CA Tiki Fest

AUGUST 21ST AND 22ND POLYNESIAN SPECTACULAR AND TIKI POP CULTURE FESTIVAL COMES TO BELMONT SHORE Two-day beach festival to celebrate island and surf culture lifestyle features arts & crafts, food and cultural exhibits for the entire family.

BELMONT SHORE, California - The fourth annual Tiki Beach Festival and
Polynesian Spectacular comes to the Granada Launch Ramp in Belmont Shore on
Saturday and Sunday August 21st and 22nd.  The two-day event is free of
charge and is designed to introduce people to the culture of the South
Pacific Islands while providing fun activities that can be enjoyed by people
of all ages.

Saturday, the Tiki Beach Festival opens with a sunrise blessing ceremony and
will continue with island style events throughout the day.  Outrigger canoe
rides and "Na Hoku" catamaran harbor cruises will be available.

Lunch will feature the authentic Kamonamoko Smokin' BBQ and live Island
entertainment thru out the day, arts & crafts and cultural exhibits.  One of
the afternoon's biggest attractions is sure to be the kite surfing
exhibition scheduled to start at 3pm.

At sundown on Saturday the official Tiki Luau and Festival Spectacular
begins.  Guests will enjoy a mouth watering Island buffet while being
entertained by Tahitian and Hawaiian Hula dancers.  The evening concludes
with a spectacular fire dance show.  Tickets for the Luau Spectacular are
$25.00.  To purchase tickets or for more information call (562) 434-1542 or
email:  www.alfredosbeachclub.com.

Sunday will be a pop culture celebration of all things "Tiki", Hot Rods,
vendors and entertainment.  There will be a BBQ cook off and the 2nd annual
kanine kahuna kontest.  An afternoon of live music, we're thrilled to have
King Kukulele with us this year, and proud to announce the return of our
headliner band DELTA NOVE.

Sunday night will offer dinner and movie package for $10.00 per person.

Fred or Michelle
PH. (562) 434-1542
Email: beachclub2001@aol.com

Tiki News
2215-R Market Street #177
San Francisco, CA 94114
www.tikinews.com

It's one thing for a President to lie about his sex life. It's
another to lie about why we are sending our young men and women into
battle.

- AL FRANKEN